Salary: $33.00 per hour with full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Manufacturing / Production / Operations
Machine Operator - Manual Machining
$33.00 per hour with full company-sponsored benefits
4 Day Week / Monday - Thursday / Day Shift
As Machine Operator, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Joining a growing manufacturing company
- Operating Manual Lathes, Mills and Grinding equipment
- Reading and interpreting job specifications
- Setting-up and adjusting machines prior to each production run
- Monitoring machines during each production run
- Taking measurements and perform quality checks on completed work product
- Identifying and quarantine non-conforming work product
- Initiating corrective action[s] as necessary
- Learning to perform basic routine maintenance on production machinery
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Machine Operation experience
- At least 3 years of Manual Machine Operation experience
- Experience with Lathe, Grinding and Milling Machines
+++ Welding experience (MIG, TIG and/or ARC)
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a growing manufacturer of electrical supply products.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #23-1236 – Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train
Management Skills - People or Projects
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc.
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc.
Travel/Meeting and Event Planning
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing
Information Technology - Computer Hardware & Software
Real Estate/Property Management